Baby P's room isn't quite finished yet, but here is just an idea of what it will look like in the future!! She has zebra print and pink decorations!! The picture is bad because of the lighting but I am so inlove with everything!!
William has an app on his phone which is called "I'm expecting" every week it tells us the growth of the baby, pictures of what the baby looks like, and tells us just about whats going on with the baby. So this week on Monday as we were getting ready for bed, we got the phone out and started to read since every Monday is a new week for me. On Monday I was 32 weeks along, so we start reading and scrolling through and it said that the baby could be coming sooner than planned and to start preparing for the coming home bag. Immediately I wanted to jump out of bed and get her outfit started but Will was too tired so we waited until the next day! (: We looked through EVERY outfit which took us over an hour!! Will was worried Pais would be cold so he perferred a jacket outfit, which we had two of, but then he saw the lady bug outfit and NOW WE ARE STUCK. He loves the lady bug outfit with the lady bug hat, but he is scared she will be cold so we can't decide whether we want the monkey "daddys girl" outfit or the lady bug outfit! On a good note, we will be taking both for everyone at the hospital to help us make our decision HA. We finally have her diaper bag, and going home items ready though! She has her carseat, which should be here October 5th! And she has her blanket, and her diaper bag full of items!! I can't wait for this little munchkin to be here already!! (:


Cute! You know, you could always put her in the ladybug outfit and then wrap her in a blanket. Win Win!
ReplyDeleteI said the same thing! But now he loves the little monkeys too, especially since it says "daddys girl" on it haha. I told him he can decide when we get there if he can't decide right now ha!
Delete