Paislee Jo was BORN! Even though she was a whole month early weighing only 5 pounds exactly, I am proud to announce the birth of my baby girl! (:
Tuesday the 16th, I was looking forward to going to fiesta for my birthday with my family. BUT instead I found myself lying in a hospital bed due to severe preeclampsia. I was in the hospital being monitored every fifteen minutes to check up on my blood pressure, then every two hours for medication. Craziest birthday I've ever had. It seemed like days lasted forever, the 21st came around and my doctor told me I was going to be induced, expecting to be going into labor that day.. I waited around 7 hours, only for my doctor to tell me I had to go under for a c-section. I have never had a surgery ever in my life and I started bawling. Not only was I scared William wouldn't be there(he had to leave to Nevada by noon) which by this time it was 7:30pm and the doctors were ready to go. Will stuck around and got to be apart of Paislee's birth with me, which was the most important thing ever!! I was sad though because he was only there for maybe 2 hours at the most. The following Tuesday came around.. the 23rd and I was finally able to go home!! I had three blood transfusions, I lost a severe amount of blood after my surgery, and ontop of that I had high blood pressure still. But I am doing much better now!
William, Paislee, and I are all staying in Boise with my family until we move to Nevada! (:
October 21st, 5lbs, 17in, 8:07pm!!
She usually sucks her pointer finger, and her thumb!!
ALREADY FOUR DAYS OLD!! (:



No comments:
Post a Comment