Followers

Friday, September 28, 2012

Baby Shower Fun!!

Saturday the 22, My mom and the rest of my family threw a baby shower! There were so many fun games, such as guessing the name of a song that had the word "baby" in it, the game of pins where you cant say the words "cute" or "baby" and my most favorite but HARDEST GAME EVER, was melted chocolate candy bars in diapers. The diaper had a number on it and you had to guess which candy bar was which number. I thought it would be a lot easier, but I was WRONG TOTALLY WRONG.

There was so much snack food it was crazy!! My brother Jamey wanted to cut out a stroller out of a watermelon, so my mom and brother made a baby and a stroller out of fruits! YUM.

My aunt Tiffany made the yummy fruit jello's and put them in baby food jars and decorated them sooo cute!! I didn't want anyone to eat them... they were just WAY TOO PRETTY!!
Then came the decorations, which I don't have a picture of.. bummer! But everything was zebra, pink, black, and a little cheetah print!!! LOVE IT ALL. It turned out very cute!! The cake was made by my aunt Krystal, my dad's youngest sister, she takes after my dad's mom and LOVES to bake!! I had sent my Mama (Grandma) a picture of a cake with a foot sticking out in the belly, I saw it on facebook and wanted that cake!! So she showed my Aunt Krystal, and TADA here it is!! She even added the "Paisley" pattern since we are naming our little girl Paislee Jo (:


2 comments:

  1. You posted before me! I'm waiting for Kimmi to send me pictures of the diaper game then mine will be posted! HA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I figured I was slacking off! I hadn't posted for awhile so I used the pictures that I had from you, and Wills mom ha!

      Delete