Followers

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Where we call home

In Spring Creek, it's very small but spread out. Everyone who owns a house out here has acreage instead of feeling like everyone's on top of each other. It is one of my favorite things. SC is in the middle of the desert but we have a set of mountains, Ruby Mountains to be exact, and I have the most gorgeous view of them. We live close to the canyon which is a gorgeous drive to drive. There's plenty of hiking trails and natural lakes to swim in. Another perk of living around here is the joy of wild life. I see more deer than dogs here, and it's something I love.  It's definitely a hunting camouflage type of area. We always have deer in our yard we recently had 4 but this picture only shows 3. They're napping in our side yard and enjoying grass to actually relax in. The rest of the area is all sage brush so not very many people actually have a yard.


1 comment: