Followers

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Jamey's visit


Before Jamey headed off to college he got to come spend some time staying with the Hines family. We had a ton of fun, I took him to the horse palace, the mirena, the race track, the archery range and to drive up the canyon. There's not a whole lot out in Spring Creek since it's small so I showed him around some other towns near by. We visited my dad's family who lives here, who Jamey doesn't get to see very often since they live in different states. We also did a lot of shopping around, he found a store he really enjoys in a town, Elko,15 minutes away. We had a bonfire in the backyard almost every night, and boy did he enjoy them. He's a s'mores man so we enjoyed the nice fires roasting marshmallows. We went to one of my favorite restaurants to have their chips and salsa, along with some drinks. I don't think he's as big of a fan of Dos Amigos as I am haha! Paislee really enjoyed her uncle Jamey, and had to beat on his door while he tried to sleep. She also always had to either be climbing on him or sitting on his lap. Jamey enjoyed the archery life around here, Will has gotten into a new (expensive) hobby! He just bought his first bow which Jamey chose not to shoot haha! But he did watch as we shot the targets and laughed as Will shot through the shed. Whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment