Followers

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Trick or Treat?

My dad has always called paislee "stinka monkey" since she was born so for Halloween we decided a monkey would fit her perfectly. I was so bummed I wait too long to go find a costume but when I went to the store I found exactly what I was looking for AND half off! Score!! We went to Boise and my dad tagged along and took Paislee door to door. At first she didnt know what to do but by the third house both hands were out and she was reaching in the buckets.. We had to stop her since both hands were coming out with about 5 pieces... But everyone said she was the cutest trick or treater so they let her grab away... By the way she got 3 king size candy bars!!! 
Here she's trying to eat some caramel... Yummy! 

1 comment: