Kenzie another family friend of many many years was one of the first friends to find out. She got way
too excited and had to take MANY pictures.
July 12th was finally here Boy or Girl time? Funny story, a few days before finding out I told William it felt like the baby was doing sommer saults... We go to the ultra sound and as crazy as it sounds our baby was doing headstands, and refused to have her picture taken. (takes after her dad with the hating pictures) In both of the pictures she is hiding her face in my bladder and the rest of her body is straight up in head stand position. Looks very uncomfortable to me, but I guess we have a gymnast inside. Anyways, it was a girl! At first Will wanted a boy, but shortly after feeling, and seeing her reactions to his voice, he decided he would much rather have his daddy's girl.
22 Weeks!
24 Weeks!
Trip to the Zoo! I was supposed to go on a family float on the Boise River, but I chickened out since it was freezing around noon when they decided to go. My family friend Clayton Pennington was celebrating his birthday at the Zoo with his kids, and parents so I tagged along with them. Being 26 weeks pregnant, walking around in the heat which it got really REALLY HOT about 20 minutes after we left, I realized I probably would rather be getting wet but the Zoo turned out to be extremely fun with Kenz and her family.
The latest picture being a little over 27 weeks, man oh man, my bladder feels "pea sized" I didn't think it was possible to use the restroom so many times a day!
More pictures to show later now that I am 29 weeks along!!






No comments:
Post a Comment